Saturday 4 March 2017

Geometric Beauty in Earrings by J!P Just Inspired Product

Earrings by J!P Just Inspired Product 

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share another product from my favourite earrings brand- J!P Just Inspired Product Handmade Accessories. Here is the link to my previous post on J!P's earrings :)

As usual, I really like wearing big and colourful earrings even I am petite as I believe that they can really finish the whole look. 


This pair of hollow square earrings with fringes are really beautiful. 

Those little colour pieces are natural stones. I like how them pop out their colour with the white as the base. As usual, You can customise the earrings. 
How the earrings look on (Thank you for sending me the photo, my friend!)

Here are some other geometric earrings from J!P Just Inspired Product Handmade Accessories (but there are much more than those here on the Instagram): 




Hollow or not, with or without fringes- it's all up to you! You can visit her Instagram for more earrings and contact information :D Please support Hong Kong local brands :)

Welcome to leave a comment below or send me a message and tell me which is your fav brand of earrings!



No comments :

Post a Comment