Sunday 19 February 2017

Adjustable Bracelets for Petite Girls by Earthtone Handmade Products

Bracelets by Earthtone Handmade Products

As a petite girl, I do have very thin wrists so it is difficult for me to find some bracelets that really fit me.

Also, I like wondering around so much- I go to beaches; I go to hike; I just love moving! So having some very good quality accessories is a must- I don't break them easily.

A few years ago I found this special shop on Instagram and I really found some bracelets that I need! And it is Earthtone Handmade Products.

Most of the products are made by waterproof wax thread so they are durable and you can just wear them everyday without taking them off when you bath or exercise.

The sliding knot design makes it fit on thin girls or some strong guys at the same time. See how customer-friendly it is!

Another special feature of Earthtone Handmade Products is that natural stones are used in the products so you can choose on the crystals that match with your need and personality if you want (or believe in the theory and use of natural stones).

You can customise your own style so you can have your very own kind of accessories! Here are some other products by Earthtone Handmade Products:






From earrings to necklaces, from bracelets to rings- there are variety kinds of accessories (from super simple designs to braided and complex designs) that you can choose from. Also, the shop owner is a Hanna artists so she can also create beautiful Hanna designs on your body as well.

The shop owner has launched a campaign to do charity sale for an NGO called Hong Kong Paws Guardian.

Here is the Instagram link and the products are also available in Vintage Maze

Welcome to comment down below or send me a message and tell me where do you usually get your accessories :D



No comments :

Post a Comment