Sunday 11 June 2017

How To Stay Confident

Hello everyone! Today I have another private story to share with you all- how do I stay confident.

I am a very petite person (this is also why I run a blog called somePETITEmatters) and I have small boobs as well. I would say that there are a few stages for me to get along with my small boobs... I was a double A, yes, a AA cup (AAA in US sizing) girl. I was so insecure about my body, especially my boobs- will my (future) husband find them too small and unattractive? How can I wear bikini? How can I go with non-wired and non-padded bras? "I just can't." This was the answer when I was younger. 

After a few years, getting more information about self-acceptance. I said to myself, "it's okay. I look good." There is no problem on accepting one self. I started to go without paddings or wire in almost everything. I forced myself not to care about what the others say. 

But I feel a bit empty- why? I then noticed that indeed I was still uncomfortable with my small boobs. I just forced myself to act like I didn't care. So I stopped "acting cool" to see what I can do to be confident, for real.

I was severely unweight. I found it scary for not having thigh gap or something like that. So I ate a little food (and this was also why my boobs were tiny) (I also posted about my self-acceptance story on weight gaining hereThis is not the most popular post but this is probably one of my favourite posts I have even written). 

I asked myself- "Why is it scary to gain weight when I am so skinny? Why is it scary to become healthy?" I couldn't argue so I started to do exercise; I ate more, especially healthy food; I regulated my sleeping schedule; I massaged my boobs; I purchased and wore well-fitted bras. And it is like magic- when I do not only focus on my boobs anymore, they grow (although they are still in quite a small size). I have gained some weight and I don't get sick too often anymore. What is more important is that I love how I look and how I live now more.

Now when I want to be sexy, I would wear padded bras with no shame; when I want to be mobile, I would definitely go with non-padded and non-wired tops with no shame; I feel good to know and understand what I need and then I go for it. I feel hot!

I do not mean that self-acceptance is not good. But if you need to force yourself to do so without feeling comfortable, then I would definitely recommend you to try and find ways and methods to make yourself feel empowered and healthy, for both mentally and physically. You do you. Love yourself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment