Thursday 6 April 2017

Tribal New Moon with Pearl-Star by J!P Just Inspired Product

J!P Just Inspired Product Handmade Accessories
Hello everyone! If you have read my OOTD 4 April 2017, you will see the beautiful pair of earrings that I wear. Again it is from my favourite earrings brand- J!P Just Inspired Product Handmade Accessories.

Let's get a closer look:
How cute is it! The pearl-bead is so pretty.
A regular paper clip as size giude
Sorry for my messy hair...

Again, what I like is that J!P allows us to customise the patterns and colour of the earrings. In this style, you can change the colour of the moon shape (I have it transparent but you can definitely make it into orange or green or blue- whatever colour that J!P is available); you can change the pattern (J!P would have a variety of choices of the patterns; you can also change the bead (in different colour and sizes).

If you are interested in the moon-earrings of J!P, here are some other styles that you may consider to take a look into:
Image by J!P (Instagram)
I really appreciate local handmade products. To me, they are not only accessories, but also a value- the value to create quality goods in this hustle and bustle.

Here is the Instagram of J!P Just Inspired Product and you can find the contact information, as well as the products images.

Welcome to comment down below or sending me messages and tell me which style of earrings you like most!

**Products are NOT provided by J!P Just Inspired Product

No comments :

Post a Comment